Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New beginning?

(Sh)it happens. Every time!

Every time I see my friends blog, I'm fired to actively blog. But I guess I was setting the wrong goals. This time, I hope I can fulfill my dream of regular blogging.

What's the magic bullet?

Write two posts a week. No more. Ok, maybe if there is something worth reporting, post more. And stick to the schedule. One on Wednesday, one over the weekend.

Will it work?

Lets see.

Save & Share Article: DiggDeliciousNewsvineReditFarkYahoo

2 comments:

williamhenery said...

Hello, I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wish you best of luck for all your best efforts..
Attestation in Delhi

Arun Soni said...

Thanks for share usefull information and this post is helpful to know why certificate attestation to be require when candidate plan to go overseas. Certificate Attestation in Delhi

 

blogger templates


php hit counter